We bring our years of service and legal knowledge to the negotiating table providing effective and favorable settlements. Careful attention is given to the development of all facts in the case and the issues involved in the legal situation.
Our professional environment demonstrates our commitment to the client’s cause, as well as striving to be friendly, sincere and compassionate when offering our guidance.
Personal Attention to Detail
The Law Firm of Jeanne M. Colombo will provide the personal touch that is needed in difficult times and situations. We pride ourselves in providing easy avenues of communication.
My Law Firm pays attention to the detail, and suggestions and viewpoints of our clients. We provide legal service to make a difference in our clients’ lives for the better.
Jeanne M. Colombo Esq.
My many years of diligence has served my client base well. Our firm prides itself on its integrity, legal skill and dedication. Jeanne M. Colombo’s educational background, consists of a Bachelors of Art in Political Science from SUNY at Empire State College (1975), Masters of Art in Urban Administration at SUNY at Brockport State College (1976) and Law Degree (Juris Doctor) at Syracuse University College of Law (1979), with admission to the New York State Bar in 1980. Our quality professional legal service and personal one-on-one attention is what all clients deserve.
- Admitted to the New York State Bar in February, 1980
- Admitted to practice in Federal United States of America Western District Court of New York
- United States Court of Appeal 2nd Circuit
- Western District of New York Bankruptcy Court
- Member of Greater Rochester Association of Women Attorneys
- Member of New York State Bar Association
- Member of Collaborative Law Association of the Rochester Area, Inc. (CLARA)
- Member of International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
- Member of Monroe County Bar Association
Anthony J. DelleFave Esq.Associate Attorney
Anthony J. DelleFave's educational background consists of a Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice, minor in Political Science from SUNY Brockport (2010) and Law Degree (Juris Doctor) from SUNY Buffalo Law School (2014). At SUNY Buffalo Law School, Mr. DelleFave received a concentration in criminal law and was awarded the Robert J. Connelly Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy.
- Admitted to the New York State Bar in January 2015
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Western District of New York, in August 2015
- Admitted to the United States Bankruptcy Court, Western District of New York, in September 2015
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- Member of the Monroe County Bar Association